USERNAMES!!!

My other hobby is playing the Guitar, started off trying to learn just hendrix stuff, hey joe, purple haze, voodoo child etc, two and a half years later i'm still trying to learn :roll: .

I'm on a couple of other forums and keep the same username and password for them all.

as a callow youth I ran a wine bar, went to some good parties with the regulars (it was the late 80s, New Order were at the top of the hit parade and were very good customers, think 24hour party people).... at one party the inventor of the big yellow teapot decided I looked like radar o'reilly from the filum version of M*A*S*H, sort of stuck ever since.

>>>>>>
The moral of this tale: recreational chemicals are very very bad

USERNAMES

My wife comes from Peru. Whenever we visit, her friends and relatives refer to me as 'the gringo'.

I'm assured by her its not derogatory!

Although I have a couple of Orange bikes (P7, X2) - I don't own a Gringo.

I make ecstacy for domestic animals for a living, hence the PETe bit at the start of the user-name, and I am a fan of antiquated languages such as Latin and I have a 1000cc engined car that I am passionate about and wanted to celebrate both of those in my user-name, hence Mcc

So thats why my name is Pete_Mcc

it's a mix between matt & prattster, according to some "friends".. and computer said "no" to mattster..

ps pete_mcc, remember that 80's band "sheep on drugs", were you in some way involved? i think we should be told :LOL:

Not much to explain, just the name of the frame I always desired when I first got into mountain bikes. Now if i were to explain my e-bay user name.......................... :shock:

Formally GTRTS&AVALANCHE and I started this thread so where I say in the first post 'mine doesnt take much explaining', it does now!

Everyone thought GTetc was too much of a mouthfull, Wu-Tangled put it to the RB masses, tintin40 suggested Pickle as I live in the village of Branston, and the rest is history...... ;)

Actually you wil find that I came up with Pickle (Lincs) several days earlier, but no one seemed to notice.

Now now children stop fighting.

Lid is short for my last name and has nothing to do with or was ever intended to be a reference to a cycling helmet.

Back