Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

Not that I know anything about ME Velo, but on the bright side Saturday is still a couple of days away.

Still not got my courtesy car, should find out tomorrow. I think if its a write off, I don't bloody well get one...

zigzag":o3827q7h said:
Not that I know anything about ME Velo, but on the bright side Saturday is still a couple of days away.

Still not got my courtesy car, should find out tomorrow. I think if its a write off, I don't bloody well get one...

I do know about ME, I work with several people who have it every day and mental health issues...........

BBC did seem to show similar winds on Saturday but the worst were out at sea and we'll be at least a mile from there.

Keeping my glass half full and if the weather is crap I'll top it up with beer.

Bit disappointed we'll not be riding in frozen landscape as usually should be at this time. Forecast looks like a good fun anyway. Me and my mighty waterproof socks, here we come!

Thermals

For me it will be a mixed ensemble:
Thermal bib longs
baggy shorts
merino base layer
short sleeve jersey
Jacket
Sealskin socks
Sealskin cap under helmet

Also rain jacket and overtrousers in backback with flask and mars bars

You wont miss me as I will be at the back overheating and feeling ill from the mars bars ;)

Jamie

I must be getting old when a flask sounds like a good idea, think I'll bring mine.

My new waterproofs have got a leak at the arse so I'll be using my old ones that I cut down to 3/4's - will be a bit cooler on both fronts :)

Don't think I'll get away early though :(

Latest posts

Back