My Kona Hei Hei, Lawwill Fork & RARE Ringle Ti Stix Whee

those wheels were made by cane creek for ringle if i remember correctly. How ever nice bike, wierd fork!

Nope.
Those hubs are 100% ringlé compinents design. Suerduper 8 guts, so the freehub body and pawls, and pawl rings from ringle components fits right in. Not a Cane Squeak product. ;)

Kona

Nice bike! The Lawwill fork, which I helped develop and name, actually works great and will work a little bit better if you add a brake bridge brace in front of the front brake. To the doubters out there, the Lawwill fork, with it's upward slanting leading links, will climb up and over a 6 inch curb without any upwards tug on the bars, due to it's geometry. It also has the unique feature that the amount of trail never changes on the ground, no matter how compressed it is, unlike a slider fork whose trail shortens as the fork compresses, thus making it more squirrely in the really rough stuff.

lawwill fork

sorry to hijack this thread but is Control Tech going to bring back the Lawwill Leader? I heard rumours a few years ago that they were.

Thats my favourite bike of the month, its stunning. Fork is as mad as a bag of frogs and looks uber cool. I want those hubs man!

Got too say BP this has to be one of my favourite bikes, really really well executed. Could you tell me what size the frame is and how the the updates go?

Back