JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

hydorah":188c8uqo said:
It sure is a beautiful bike, a very tasty build and a great rolling advert for the guys at Graphics Shack

Thanks hydra, (hope the kleins getting ther bud... :cool: )

I cant disagree a great finish to the frame, and big KUDOS to garry and the boys for a stirling effort, and i can report the paint work is holding up extremely well with use....!!!

ROLLING ADVERT..............i really hope i did a good job, refinishing the whole thing as a rolling advert for ORANGE more so to be honest.

it was a well designed frame built into a great affordable package that became the working mans racer..., and for me a colour scheme this made it stand out from the crowd and help it become an British mountain bike icon......( ok maybe im being a tad patriotic in a retrobike kinda way..... :cool: )

does anyone else have a clockwork or had one............???? post up your pics............, be proud............lets see them....we gotta love them....!!!!

P1020420.jpg

heres mine carl......100% original lx flavour... :D

stunning mate, and original, it makes you proud to be english dont it....!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: for me it really does sum up the working mans race bike here in the uk, in the early 90s...............three cheers for Orange.... :D :cool: :D , i hope we see a lot more.....!!!!

come on then you tease show us sum more of yours we wanna see it, fly the flag high
my man......,

its "OUR NATIONS- RETRO MOUNTAIN BIKE- WORKING CLASS HERO"

:cool:

Good work !
Had a clockwork back in the day. It was the classic orange and white with Ritchey Logic cranks and dx bits. Can't find any pics I'm afraid.
I do have a '93 frame waiting to refurbished and built up into something modest for my wife, though.

I do like your choice of forks, as my memory is that the orange forks were quite flexible and din't help the steering.

raymondluxuryyacht":3es1a7yu said:
Good work !
Had a clockwork back in the day. It was the classic orange and white with Ritchey Logic cranks and dx bits. Can't find any pics I'm afraid.
I do have a '93 frame waiting to refurbished and built up into something modest for my wife, though.

I do like your choice of forks, as my memory is that the orange forks were quite flexible and din't help the steering.

Take a pic of your frame for us to see, and post it up raymond, the more the merrier...... :cool:

theredchili":2d8mdktd said:
Stunning,very clean looking build I was lucky enough to own one of these from new,was a great bike which I hammered , two years latter I sold it on only to buy it back again !

hey chili. thanks for the complement, do u have any pics of your old one, the more we can see the better........even if it is an old pic from back in the day.....??? :cool:

Here's my recently rebuilt 1990 Clockwork which I've had from new. :cool:

Attachments

• 001a.jpg
    001a.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 2,634
  • 021a.jpg
    021a.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 2,635
  • 002a.jpg
    002a.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 2,635
Back