Santa Cruz frame with AC cranks

Good stuff, enjoy it! I've always wanted one from seeing the Stiff adverts in MBUK circa 1998...

Not that I need another frame any ways :oops:

jimmy5willy":16geomil said:
Nice try Mr ti, but i'm ok.
I emailed the seller and we're in the process of sorting out a box. ;)

You are no longer my friend :x

Me own fault,two of the questions about the cranks were from me,i should have pressed for postage it seems.

But well done :D i hope its all ok,at least the shock is easier to find than a risse :LOL: :(

Richair":16geomil said:
Good stuff, enjoy it! I've always wanted one from seeing the Stiff adverts in MBUK circa 1998...
Ditto.They were always the exotic alternative to the shop brands.You drooled over but no way could afford.

Ditto.They were always the exotic alternative to the shop brands.You drooled over but no way could afford.

Indeed, my hard earned pocket money at the time would only stretch to a Merlin Malt 1...

And the best thing about a Heckler? You could specify what colour you wanted each end. I used to have a brochure and it said something like blank frame, choose colour: red, yellow, green, polish... Whatever... That's why you rarely see two the same.
Anyone else spotted the white one on eBay?

Well done on winning at a good price, but if he is now going to post then that is a bit silly by the seller, as I asked the same and he never got back to me, and I imagine he would have had a lot more bidders if he had just offered it in the first place!

Bad news for him, good news for you it seems :LOL:

Seller hasn't definately agreed on postage yet, so it could still go pear shaped. I get that parts of Wales are pretty isolated, so we've agreed to look into postage options (availability of a box and prices)

I've been there a few times, but as its a 4 hour drive from my house didnt fancy an 8 hour journey!

It is pretty isolated and in the woods around there, but still only 30 mins or so from Chester (from memory).

Back