My CB Criterium

Harrystarmix

Retro Newbie
Dug out of the garage, know nothing about it, how good or bad it is but quite a whacky flourescent blue/green metallic paint scheme. If anyone knows what year this was made I'd be v appreciative. Thanks.

Attachments

• dscn0139_640x480_210.jpg
    dscn0139_640x480_210.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 813
Thanks 4 your reply swos, cost me £100 from a local bloke a few years back...just need to read up a bit as am a bit green when it comes to bikes.

If you go to the Falcon bikes website (as they now own Claud Butler) and go to the Contact Falcon section http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/Corporate/ContactFalcon.shtml
Enter the serial number from the frame and as much detail about the bike as you can and someone should be able to help identify and date the bike. I did this for my Claud Butler Oracle and a really helpful lady helped me date my bike. She even sent me the relevant page from the original catalogue with the original bike spec. :D

Harrystarmix":2au7dryd said:
Dug out of the garage, know nothing about it, how good or bad it is but quite a whacky flourescent blue/green metallic paint scheme. If anyone knows what year this was made I'd be v appreciative. Thanks.
Very cool bicycle you have, my heart is beating for your bicycle and wanna buy it like your cycle.

That's gr8, thanks v much for the link swos...will check it out - will check out your CB Oracle model too. Don't want to sell it sorry Arthur, but thanks for the reply - want to get fit and for me it's my 'Learner' bike...fitter than me at the moment. Lol.

Back