Sbike Addict

WoW look at all them :D More pics of them all please :cool: Are you a pro just noticed one of you downhill bikes with the maguras sure ive seen that before :roll: racing

Alors depuis quelques années je rêve de SBIKE et au fil du temps j'essaie mais avec beaucoup de mal de tous les avoir ....
Ma vie suffira t elle

Le 700 cc premier SBIKE sorti reconnaissable a ses pattes soudées le long de la poutre au niveau de la tige de selle
Full xt un vieux rêve...

le sbike 729 par qui tout à commencé
fourche sbike alu potence syncros ,cintre hyperlite ,thumbies deore,
flite titanium,leviers ,freins ,derailleur proshift
spinergy

SBIKE 909
full M900 Stm upside down*porcupine

sbike 709
fourche suspender et son frein a disc pro stop
cintre et tige bar flex
leviers crystal design
thumbies deore
fite titanium et potence boss
jeu de direction onza mango II
tioga disc drive ,bullseye et mavic231 pour l avant
derailleur xt avant et arriere

Sbike 508 acier
fourche manitou
full LX jante araya

Et pour finir le SBIKE de Laetitia HOLWECK championne du monde junior 1992 Dans son jus ...mouhahaha
Son vélo avec lequel elle a touché le saint Graal que j 'ai touché le jour de l 'acquisition ,des gens vraiment sympa ...

Wish i had listened in my french lesson's now rather than got friendly with a girl or 2, but hey thats the french way :LOL:

first pics is the first frame of sbike the 700 cc
second pics is the famous 729 with the sbike's forks
third pics is the 909 with the stm upside down full M900
four pics is the 709 black model with suspender and pro stop disc,and tioga disc drive
fifth is the steel frame with a simple manitou sport full lx
and the last one is a 908 frame with stm upside down a bikes team
this is the bike of laetitia holweck junior world champion in 1992

sorry for my english so bad i should have learning at school when i was young :idea:

I've never quite followed SBikes neither have I seen them in real life till date. But the 729 is really one impressive looking ride! :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back