Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

could you remind me of the bunkhouse address again mr p, being a lazy bugger and cant find it on this rambling thread.

cheers :D

Dave - cheers - transport will be ok, should get a courtesy car over the next couple of days. If worst comes to the worst, I could get myself up to Dundee on the Friday, but can't imagine they'll take that long to sort a car out for me.

Gazz -

Ben Nevis Inn

Achintee
Fort William,
Highlands and Islands
PH33 6TE

zigzag":314qgv1s said:
Dave - cheers - transport will be ok, should get a courtesy car over the next couple of days. If worst comes to the worst, I could get myself up to Dundee on the Friday, but can't imagine they'll take that long to sort a car out for me.

Gazz -

Ben Nevis Inn

Achintee
Fort William,
Highlands and Islands
PH33 6TE

Gazz - coming north on A82 come through Fort William, passed Morrisons and the Belford Hospital, swimming pool etc . Turn Left at the mini roundabout beside the Nevis Bank Hotel. Road to Achintee and bunkhouse is first right after that.

:xmas-big-grin:

Evening

Evening guys
Velo, sorry to hear you wont be joining us, its been too long since we caught up last. Hope things ease a bit for you soon, just take care of yourself and dont let 'em grind you down.

ZZ, sorry to read about your accident but as you say, you walked away so thats the main thing.
As for this weekend, I am so looking forward to it. I will be on my singlespeed and should be arriving around 6pm or so on Friday.
See you all then. By the way who is all going?

Jamie

zigzag":21r3zi1c said:
Crashed my bloody car this morning on the way to work and ended up in a farmer's field. Luckily there was a wee garage on the corner, so he towed me out. Anyway, car is buggered but I'm fine (any crash you can walk away from, etc). Looks like I get a hire car for 14 days on my insurance, so one way or the other, I should still be able to make it to Ben Nevis.

Stephen, if you change your mind and feel like taking your life in your hands, let me know...

ZZ what have I said to you about putting your make up on while you driving :evil:

BTW am glad your OK poofter ;)

Crumbs ZZ,glad youre ok :shock: As Jamie says the fact you walked away makes it all right,hope the excess isnt crippling.

Bad news Velo :(
Get yourself a curry and a beer[or two]. Life always seems better after a curry and a beer[or two] :D

Re: Evening

Jamiedyer":1obje0mv said:
By the way who is all going?

Jamie

You
ZZ
Gazz
TK
Rado
Me
(Velo, unlikely but we'll see) ;)

Was out on Cinder Cone today up Glen Creran in fine sunny weather :cool: but as soon as the sun dipped the chill came on really fast. Forecast for next few days is sh!te and windy :LOL:

Bring wellies.

The wind will help us along past kinlochleven and the back of Nevis, we should be sheltered after that then we can dip into the forest to avoid the headwind on the way back. A wee bit rain will turn to snow in the cold so we won't even get wet!

Back