Look What I found in the back of the garage ...

Ha, I had one of these too, with the rechargeable NiCd battery pack - it was great being able to just plug the charger into the socket on the back as I recall...

Unfortunately it wasn't all that bright and the charge didn't last any time at all. Mine took a bit of a battering in a crash and had some araldite holding it together.

I'm pretty sure I still have it and fairly sure I still have the boxes for it too!

I upgraded to a CatEye halogen light with huge lead acid battery which was better for commuting, but incredibly heavy and rubbed large amounts of paint off the frame - still have that in its box too, as the modern cheap LEDs are so much better!

They did actually do two rears at this time, one tiny one the Hot Dot, and the other better one I can't remember the name of. I had one of the 2.5 preview fronts and Hot Dot rears, both died but after a lot of use.

I had one of those :D pretty goo i thought,liked the little side bits,was under the impression it made it safer.
How nieve :LOL:
Mates little kid turned the switch too hard one day and broke it.Lasted about 3 months in total :(
25 quid were they :? and i seem to remember another model that the switch had a little bit you had to press in first before turning on,much like a safety feature.

Re: lights

theredchili":23ikbylt said:
I dug it out as I want to go night riding, don't think it will be suitable for anymore then road riding !

will try it out tonight

Has anyone heard from Mr Chili since this...? :shock: :eek:

I've gotone of these preview lights, and the original box too :cool: batteries never seemed to last long though.......?

Latest posts

Back