Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

That's a pretty good idea Mr P - A good bit of banter and a relaxing version of our ride - the jaunt up the canal is really nice and you can go as far as you like before turning back. You've paid for the bunk, you might as well use it.

Crashed my bloody car this morning on the way to work and ended up in a farmer's field. Luckily there was a wee garage on the corner, so he towed me out. Anyway, car is buggered but I'm fine (any crash you can walk away from, etc). Looks like I get a hire car for 14 days on my insurance, so one way or the other, I should still be able to make it to Ben Nevis.

Stephen, if you change your mind and feel like taking your life in your hands, let me know...

bad news comes in threes :shock:

sorry to hear that lads, hope you are feeling better velo.

My knee is giving me jip, my belly is expanding by the minute, It's going to snow on Friday/Sat, I had a dream last night I was lost in a highland bog and still can't believe I paid to sleep in a cellar on some planks of wood- Looking forward to this one :cool:

zigzag":e3geyu62 said:
kaiser":e3geyu62 said:
Was it the MX5?
:oops:

Aye, top doon, music blaring, feeling fair away with myself and life in general.

tw*t.

That explains it, being a hairdresser car, the lack of a lustrous blow dried mane upsets the top down handing. Your chrome dome would have accelerated the air passing over the car in almost the same fashion as a wing!! Just be glad you never ended up in another country.

zigzag":29sokbi5 said:
kaiser":29sokbi5 said:
Was it the MX5?
:oops:

Aye, top doon, music blaring, feeling fair away with myself and life in general.

tw*t. Said the onlookers just before they pissed themselves laughing as you shot through the hedge backwards

Bummer about the car, however I finished off your post with the bit you missed out.

Not looking good for me showing as work is mad and I've just had a blazing row with a coleague about a piece of equipment malfunctioning that I have the dubious honour of being responsible for. Stress, stresss, stressssssss does not help with ME. So cheers guys but its really not a good idea for me to join you.

Sorry to hear about your car ZZ, lifes out to get us it seems :(

Back