Cross bikes

I can thoroughly recommend Planet X's Uncle John :cool: great all-rounder for all-terrain touring (fully laden), road and light trails

the itch won't go away..it's ok, I have some cream for it.

and I'm still liking these cross bikes. Going to have a look at the Boardman CX Pro in my local halfrauds this evening after being pointed at them by a good friend..

The reviews are more than a little positive, does any one on here have one? seriously considering it on our company C2W scheme

I'd be on for 32% on our scheme, which is 32% better than no discount at all :LOL: not to mention the 12 months interest free credit..I can't knock it, i appreciate that others might :)

was yours really that bad mak?

HRM have changed the rules . instead of paing one off fee of £50 after end of the lease , it can be now closer to 250 , so the saving is not that good .

no, but 32% is still wa-a-ay better than no % at all. just depends on how you look at it I guess...

I picked up a Kona Jake at the end of he last cylco cross season, not only a bargain but a bloody good bike to boot! Whichever model you get you'll have

I must admit i do envy the crossers with disc brakes. The cantis are variable to say the least!

go retro! my ritchey swisscross costed me less the 700quit in total whit a hole lot of new/nos parts on it incl. xtr parts, wound up forks and Chris king headset.

ritcheycross%252520004.jpg

Back