The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

legrandefromage":3k6nru9u said:
'bump' type bump.

Mark,

Quick question as you seem to be in the know , are the Mission Cyrus amps easy to find second hand, don't mind how old, just toying with amp and speakers to stream music too.if so what sort of money do they fetch ?

When I was into mountain biking in the early 90's I was also in to my music/stereos ,I was lucky enough to own A mission Cyrus 2 with power amp, Dad 5 cd player a Pink triangle Little pink thing (awesome) and a pair of Tannoy DC 2000 dual concentrics, sadly after 10 years I slowly sold it all off
Anyway thinking of going retro stereo too :D

theredchili":20vnrkmf said:
legrandefromage":20vnrkmf said:
'bump' type bump.

Mark,

Quick question as you seem to be in the know , are the Mission Cyrus amps easy to find second hand, don't mind how old, just toying with amp and speakers to stream music too.if so what sort of money do they fetch ?

When I was into mountain biking in the early 90's I was also in to my music/stereos ,I was lucky enough to own A mission Cyrus 2 with power amp, Dad 5 cd player a Pink triangle Little pink thing (awesome) and a pair of Tannoy DC 2000 dual concentrics, sadly after 10 years I slowly sold it all off
Anyway thinking of going retro stereo too :D

Plenty about, avoid the really early hardboard versions and expect to pay around £45 - £120 for a Cyrus One or £100 - £300 for a Cyrus Two with PSX power supply. I still have a DAD5 in the loft which I keep meaning to resurrect, those and the later versions can sometimes still be had really cheap.

If you cant find anything I do have a few nice bits still available.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Neat Petite 3s

Thinking of letting my Neat Petite IIIs go. Excellent compact standmounts with a lush ribbon tweeter and bi wire posts. Not too hard to drive and work splendidly with my Audio Innovations valve amp: seem to remember that they're rated around 88db. Like these but black:

PetiteWeb_000.jpg

http://www.neat.co.uk/p_pages/reviewpetite.php

Fairly scarce now - is £450 about right?

simonlovell99":792rcqub said:
I am looking for amp to drive some castle isis. Did have a nad 3020 which was really good until it lost both channels.

Thanks

I have a good 3020 for £65 posted?

Latest posts

Back