uktyler (Steve's) - Feedback

I've just bought a stem from Steve and he has gone out of his way to be helpful evening offering me an exchange if I don't get on with the length.

Thanks very much, very happy :D

I also just bought a stem from Steve, quick on the pm's, quick on delivery, well packaged, and a nice chap... Can't say fairer than that :cool:

I had the misfortune to have dealings with this person and would not again. Rude, abrupt, terse communication and awful manners. Bought a Phone which wasn't as described apparently so was returned to me in a terrible state (Royal Snail having to re-bag it to avoid disintegration) then asked for postage back.

AVOID THIS USER.

:roll: In response to SouthCoastRetro's little rant:

The phone that was 'apparently' mis-described:
I needed a phone with a specific feature on it, SCR assured me this phone did when in fact it didn't.

As for being rude these are few of the comments in his PM's:
'lazy', 'ignorant' and 'dis-respectful'.

The phone arrived to me wrapped in a Tescos carrier bag in a used envelope.It was returned wrapped in bubble wrap in a jiffy bag.

I politely asked for my postal charges back, after all it was not my fault he couldn't be bothered to check the phone before sending it.

Have delt with Steve before, always good, bought a motorbike off him fairly recently via this site, he gave me 2 free expensive jackets etc, made sure I was happy with everything..........he's a real gent and seems to go out of his way so you get a good deal. Highly recomended :D

Steve sent me a gift for my son as he was un well top guy, and some bike bits aswell for free TOP guy :cool:

Back