Moogli collection :)

moogli

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hello,

First of all, before you show my collection I want to tell you that google speaks English better than me, therefore it is he who will make me the translation.

I still have a few other bikes but they are disassembled.
I get a Manitou

I do Skide party forum and SUnnproteam
And incidentally representative of the brand EGS.
Know what I understand

Before creating more post I will make a tour of my collection:

GT LTS red
13662764_p.jpg

Gallery
----------------------------------------------

GT RTS
18750205_p.jpg

Gallery

DART star racer
9195294_p.jpg

Gallery

Cannondale Raven
20483332_p.jpg

Gallery

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
et quelques SUnn :LOL:
8811416_p.jpg

SUnn tox99 Gallery

14501828_p.jpg

SUnn 5000 Gallery

11438896_p.jpg

SUnn radical+98 Gallery

14996939_p.jpg

SUnn maxe SS Gallery

14639287_p.jpg

SUnn radical 2007 Gallery

20634838_p.jpg

SUnn xchox2 Gallery

20481550_p.jpg

SUnn revolt Gallery

Collection

Welcome Moogli, lovely collection, always loved the old Steel Sunn range, when do you have time to ride them all? I always wanted the Titanium soft tail one, can't remember which model it was though?

Sunn

My local LBS used to stock the full range and they just didn't sell at all. Ironically Kleins and Treks that he stocked flew out the door, many of which have long since eggshelled, whereas the Sunns are all going strong still. Lovely bikes, very similar geometry to Kona with a better finish.

Re: Collection

Thanks for your messages

Wold Ranger":22km4ahs said:
Welcome Moogli, lovely collection, always loved the old Steel Sunn range, when do you have time to ride them all? I always wanted the Titanium soft tail one, can't remember which model it was though?

All bike ride of course.
Depending on the weather, mood, the ground.
But some are not yet finished restoring (cannondale, the RTS, the revolt, xchox2), and some are for madame.

Titanium from SUnn was a Morati

moogli":1zwrtwvy said:
Hello,

First of all, before you show my collection I want to tell you that google speaks English better than me, therefore it is he who will make me the translation.

Hi Moogli & welcome,

Good to see you got the hang of using a translator, You could always use Altavista babelfish as well although the Google translator has done a better job :) , now you can understand my posts on the Skide forum ;)

Hi, nice collection. I do miss my Raven, cheers for the new desktop wallpaper ;)

Back