The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops forgot to attach pictures!!

FUNK :-
funk1.jpg

(yes I know the seatpost is v long but I'm 6'2")

Offroad Proflex 752 20" frame :-
proflex1.jpg

Thanx again

sheathy":1soogb29 said:
one of the bikes I have at my parents house that I used to ride to school everyday, was thinking of selling to help scrape my way out of poverty, but after seeing one in the bins in our place last night wondered if it was actually worth the effort :S. Having said that it seems to have gone this morning so maybe there are people out there who want one!

Who do you think put it there ;-)

Groove":2cmr2vd7 said:
Hello from Thailand!

Unfortunately due to the massive floods and me being a victim. I'm forced to part with my beloved GT Zaskar and recover some funds for repairing the severe damage to my house.

Dude, that sucks.

Hope C2 Brake set + V brake mount adapter - Dunno

Pace Stem (RC-46 but i'm not certain, forgive me if i'm wrong) - £40+

Ringle Seat Clamp - £40+

Ringle Moby 27.0 Seatpost - £60+

Chris King no logo Headset - £45+

Gb Dave, you are sitting on a little goldmine on the funk!

Pro flex probably about 50 quid

Evening all,

I'm looking at buying a new XC bike and wondering what to do with my old trusty 2001 Kona Stinky Primo?...

It's a pretty decent spec, XT and XTR, Hayes HFX-9 disc brakes.

Now do I keep the bike cos it's worth naff all, break the bike for parts, or put it up for sale? What's it worth?...

I've owned the bike since new and it's never let me down, just feeling the need for a change.

Cheers all,

Ryan

Re Kona Stinky, frames usually £100+ so you would definately be better off splitting. See what you can sell first and then bundle the rest with the frame if I were you.

Bike itself might only make £250 otherwise. They do seem to fluctuate quite a lot, but that might be different models, I never pay too much attention to exact models.

GBDave":uu69n1lo said:
Oops forgot to attach pictures!!

FUNK :-
funk1.jpg

(yes I know the seatpost is v long but I'm 6'2")

Offroad Proflex 752 20" frame :-
proflex1.jpg

Thanx again

more pics please dave, think you might be suprised at what you get for it,but dont take a cheeky offer for it. i would not be suprised if you got £6-700 for it :D

Syncros crank-o-matic bolts

A pair of Syncros crank-o-matic bolts came with some cranks I bought on ebay. They're cool but the cranks aren't Syncros and I'm trying to decide whether or not to keep them. What are they going for these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back