Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

Aye - once across the river there is another track. Walked it in 1976 :LOL: Loch Ossian - Glen Nevis, pissed down all day :p

Would add distance and lose the nice technical downhill bit though.

I thought this run took us around a scottish mountain not over it and thus hopefully it'll be not too bad......ish.
Oh well I'll pack the scrabble :)

Nah, I'd be seriously distressed if my flares caught in the chain, I'll leave them in my wardrobe. If I dont pack them then theres room for the scrabble and maybe travel battleships :LOL:

After much faffing it will be Trek 9500 full bouncer with disc brake conversion :cool:

Very comfy, weird pedal feedback but not a problem.

I can't decide whether to clean and grease the bike this week or not bother, keeping the sus on for their last ride of the year, might change the tyres for new ones with grips.

The Ken":1049xffl said:
I can't decide whether to clean and grease the bike this week or not bother, keeping the sus on for their last ride of the year, might change the tyres for new ones with grips.

is there an organised rideout on auld years eve/night tk ?

Nothing planned mikee, I have 5 family birthdays to attend over xmas :shock: 21st - 27th - 3rd - 7th and 9th, Hogmanay is a rest night for me :)

(spell checker wants to change Hogmanay to Homogamy :LOL: )

Back