AFTERMATH 20/11/11 - Bedgbury

Gents!
An excellent days riding! Many thanks to Ted to gettting us organised and out. And I hope your tooth feels better very soon.

I didn't think it was the full sussers that had your attention?!?! It was a rather pert rear suspension unit :shock:

Top day - pleasure to meet some new peeps - and see others again.
Thanks guys!
:D :D

Thanks to all for today, thanks for A) waiting for me, B) waiting for me to finish the sections.

As said I had a really nice day not a great day, think I left my legs at home or they were still asleep (or I am just unfit).

Felt better in the afternoon, and suprisingly (for me) feel fine now.

Will be back though, the trails were in good condition - lets hope it stays that way for a few weeks.

Cheers to TedC, and all, good to see you all.

D

[

I didn't think it was the full sussers that had your attention?!?! It was a rather pert rear suspension unit :
:D :D[/quote]

Aghh

Guilty as charged sir...... :oops:

That reminds me.....

Who was overheard saying........ I prefer an@l retentive

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Hmm, I wasn't the one who wanted to be at the back on the climbs.

Better to be retentive, rather than attentive. :)

I followed you guys up the first single track from the car park – I had no idea you were from here! Whoever was at the back I apologise for the heavy breathing, we were on lap two.

At one point there was a snake of 6 hard tails in line though if you were at the front you would not have realised this.

What were you riding/wearing?
There was a lot of heavy breathing and wheezing - so we might not have noticed yours

Back