20th November - Bedgebury, Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
never been to Bedgebury before guys, what should I expect in terms of trails and difficulty?

Mostly singletrack with forest "road" links. Eminently suitable for riding fully rigid - doesn't get as techinical as the rooty descent after Yoghurt Pots on the Leith Hill ride.

The are two big drop-offs (which you cannot roll over) on the "black" section, I don't do that section, but it's short section that's been added as an extra so those who wish to, can with no navigation issues.

Trail conditions this morning were fine (drier than last weekend), the "off piste" bits, a little moister but nothing remotely boggy.

Didn't get to check cake forecast. :-(

KeepItSteel":1vrjwg8c said:
never been to Bedgebury before guys, what should I expect in terms of trails and difficulty?

They've been doin a fair amount of work up there just lately it's quite easy going really no mega climbs quite twisty in places nothing to hard ;)

My mate takes his 8 year old round there :D

Last time TedC, Smokes and I were there - we had about 5inches of travel between us.
All nicely ride-a-bubble

l will be there on the '95 Explosif with my Brother and Bro in law both riding modern but we wont be there til 11am. l should be very recognisable in a retro Kona shirt if its warm enough ;) hope to meet up at some point :)

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back