and he's nowhere near muddy enough

well friday night is get mucky night
so just in with some pics
P1040045.jpg

P1040026.jpg

P1040025.jpg

P1040035.jpg

P1040024-1.jpg

headed up my hill about 7 muddy and wet ,up onto the deer trails i love so much, kinda think i shoulda taken kaiser up there last sunday rather than the lomonds wilds (yeah like its 4 miles from me house so no that wild) next time chief , rattled off round the wee "mikee"trails up there
happened upon a young couple "ill fregrante" , well kira did , was sniffing the lads arse as he was being" the man baby"
evening ,
stopped for some pics a decent distance away
perfect night warm ,no wind , how long will this continue ?
i hope till the spring ,christ we had summer nights worse than this

get out there

this is not a rehersal

Should enter that last pic for POTM mikee, detail is amazing.

You're right though, should have been better organised and gotten out myself - still haven't charged my light from last week though. I at least put my Nevegals on the right way round on the Haro, and discovered that the spare set of disk pads that I thought would fit, don't... CRC beckons.

Looking north towards the vacuum of Dundee, not even light escapes.

We did a shorter night ride last night, only about 15 instead of the usual 23 wet on the way out, windy on the way back. Riding buddies are quitting next week in favour of Badminton and pub. :(

keithyr":3hgxm1n0 said:
Kaiser -we were thinkin about a wee nite ride in Blairadam or similar for Friday 9th Decemeber.

fancy it ?

Keith, I'll get back to you, got a full weekend that one, if I can get away I'll be there but its 50/50 the noo. I am off as well.

The Ken":mx89rx25 said:
Riding buddies are quitting next week in favour of Badminton and pub. :(
They fought the mountain and lost

I could maybe see the point (of the pub) if winter had set in. Pretty bloody poor, riding buddies my erse.

sounds like jayness to me (thats not an area in dundee )

i was out this avo , kicked the mountains arse

again

Back