The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the bikes I have at my parents house that I used to ride to school everyday, was thinking of selling to help scrape my way out of poverty, but after seeing one in the bins in our place last night wondered if it was actually worth the effort :S. Having said that it seems to have gone this morning so maybe there are people out there who want one!

Hello from Thailand!

Unfortunately due to the massive floods and me being a victim. I'm forced to part with my beloved GT Zaskar and recover some funds for repairing the severe damage to my house.

The frame and front fork have been sold locally, but there are the smaller bits and bobs that a fellow retro biker might appreciate, for example no logo chris king headsets are of no value here to Thais, same goes for Pace and Ringle parts.

Could someone kindly give me an idea as to how much this these items would go for?

Hope C2 Brake set + V brake mount adapter

Pace Stem (RC-46 but i'm not certain, forgive me if i'm wrong)

Ringle Seat Clamp

Ringle Moby 27.0 Seatpost

Chris King no logo Headset

I have a garage full of bike parts but unfortunately I was not able to recover everything before it became totally submerged.

Thanks

hi.

been offered a job lot of retro stuff which would include 2 complete bikes. one i will be keeping, the other needs to go to help fund the operation!

the surplus bike is a 1986 specialized rockhopper in decent condition. groupset is late 80's. any ideas what i could realistically expect it to fetch on the open market?

2n01ztf.jpg

i'd be seeing kaya about the stumpy lewis ;) he knows his stuff :cool:

i might be intrested if it's a big'un btw ;)

Fuquay columbus max frame Grafton, White industries

Hi all first post as am clueless on what some stuffs worth as I've owned it from new...shiny carbon toy from CRC means stuff will have to go soon

Columbus Max Fuquay (built for me 5 ft 11" ) bout 91/92 will be freshly powder coated as scratched and tired looking, but sound and undamaged

Grafton cranks polished and great condition

Pace RC 37 forks work ok not much use since stendec service..1" threaded steerer (quite short)

231 ceramics on Mavic front, Nuke proof Ti axle rear (screw on block) rims not perfectly true but braking surface is ok

150mm syncros stem Ti bolt, Flite transalp saddle ok nick

White industry chainset and front hub in good condition

Rasta Salsa skewers...front ringle skewer..silver ok condition

Bit sad typing this list! any ideas welcomed thank you...hopefully its now in the right place, ball park prices fine ...sorry Mods :roll:

hi there, i got given a rayleigh dynatech 2070 from my father in law. i dont no much about it at all just that it has suntour xc pro everything. im new to this and dont no how to put a pic up but there is one in my gallery. sorry im not much help :s im not selling it just wondering how much just in case i need to insure it ? could anyone help ??

Could someone give me an idea on how much to ask for:

- Complete set of 1st Gen Hope Disc Brakes (VGC, 5 bolt, complete with rotors)...

- Set of Hope Ti Hubs (Fatso / Ti Glide) in red, disc-compatible so harder to find than non-disc hubs.

- 1997 GT LTS DH Frame. VGC. Shock etc. in good working order.

Hi there,

Was pointed in the direction of this website by a work colleague but kinda got lost in the size of this place so thought I'd try starting here!

I used to be BIG into my mountain biking back in the early 90s but slowly moved away from it into VWs yet I still have some old stuff that I thought people might be interested in.....

Not got a clue what it would be worth but this is what I've got:

Polished Ally finish Funk Bike with (medium ish size frame) with a mish-mash of period components including USE seatpost, Magura hydraulic rim brakes, Renthal bars, Cooks Bros Racing cranks, Pace Big ring, XTR derailier, deore thumbshifters etc....

Offroad Proflex 752 20" frame (I think) with original forks and girvin flexstem (less the flexstem elastomers which seem to have gone walkies :oops: )

Wanna get back into MTBing so hopefully I can sell these for enough to buy myself a reasonable new bike :D

Any advice / links to similar stuff on here would be muchos appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back