Show us yer FSR's

The green looks nice, where were you planning on getting your graphics/decals from ?

I got sick of pestering GilM, and i went elsewhere, people may say the quality is not as good, but at least this way i have some bloody graphics on the bike now :roll:

Never ridden mine since i crashed it, i kinda miss it.

Its just needs a set of wheels, i`m busy building up a new wheel set for my Boardman hard tail, then the Mavic 317`s currently fitted to the Boardman will move onto the FSR :)

S-M":2nuaghca said:
The green looks nice, where were you planning on getting your graphics/decals from ?

I got sick of pestering GilM, and i went elsewhere, people may say the quality is not as good, but at least this way i have some bloody graphics on the bike now :roll:

Never ridden mine since i crashed it, i kinda miss it.

Its just needs a set of wheels, i`m busy building up a new wheel set for my Boardman hard tail, then the Mavic 317`s currently fitted to the Boardman will move onto the FSR :)

either these or some from that dn5 place

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Specialized-S ... 27c025a7fc

im putting mavic 317 or sun single tracks on it

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Has anyone tried to fit a later Stumpjumper disc rear stay section to a 1998 ish FSR? Can remember someone wanting to try an Enduro disc stay on one. I have a spare '04 Stumpy disc bracketed stay section if anyone wants to try it?

Back