Real Ale Wobble 2011

I am happy to chill and take it easy on the short route this year :D[/quote said:
Well if you are Ed so am I ... Was going the full distance but we may aswell all stick together hey :LOL:

3 bikes sorted, (one for friday at afan, one for saturday and one for geoff on saturday) bags packed, camera battery charged, lights charged just in case, bags fully packed, money in wallet, tunes sorted for the drive, 2 night shifts booked off! picking up adam and his bike at 9.30am tomorrow.

let the silliness begin!! :D :D

If everything goes according to plan i should be supping my first beverage in the Stonecroft by 2.30pm :D
My bosses face when i told him to shove his weekend overtime was a picture :LOL: :LOL:

Mike. Please try and stay relatively sober - it would be nice to have some sensible conversation with you instead of FAAACK ORFF!:LOL:

orange71":1y4ia16u said:
Mike. Please try and stay relatively sober - it would be nice to have some sensible conversation with you instead of FAAACK ORFF!:LOL:

2:30 start!?!? ha,ha are you having a larf Ed? :LOL:

well I can but ask...:LOL: suspect it'll go royally unheeded...

Thumbs up for flapjacks btw, and also to Jon for extra bike for Geoff :D

Save some beer for us, setting off at 8am and expect to arrive around 4pm. down to town for 6pm ish for beer and food.

Back