Friday night is nightride night!

last time i was there it was full of mtb'ers , whizzed up neds and eventualy the police and fire service
my that was a laugh

Well done you crazies ;)

Although I'll not join you on any of these night time rides I would suggest caution as per non trail centre night rides. At trail centres all the low branches have been cut back, in woodlands like Blairadam they have not. A light on top of your helmet provides something to snag said branches which could result in whiplash style painful injuries.

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":3qvrkfbc said:
Was up Gleniffer braes yesterday could be another good place to visit

I think the Braes should be left till the spring. The place is a mud fest and the paths and trails are a mess. They would be wrecked by a group of cyclists churning them up.

kaiser":2mag1524 said:
:LOL: getting the itch :eek:
Ben makes a good case, just don't fight the mountain!

Friday 18th? Wife is having a bloody candle party (yes, I'm aware of the irony).

I'm working this Fri........ maybe another night could also be night ride night?

Kaiser, We'll be riding in the dark for at least part of the Ben Nevis Run - make that your night ride night and join us, 1 bunk left.

The Ken":3rqt2c1z said:
Kaiser, We'll be riding in the dark for at least part of the Ben Nevis Run - make that your night ride night and join us, 1 bunk left.
don't fight the mountain!

Back