Attachments

• IMG_2437.JPG
    IMG_2437.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,085
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,085
beshroomed":po373bny said:
value of a drive-side topline crank? no cracks, threads and tapers good.

DSCF8173.jpg

DSCF8174.jpg

bought a couple of pairs of these and cooks with damaged nds arms
for £20/30
so £20 ish i'd say

Re: 1998 Klein Pulse Pro Value?

saracenhavoc":2xszjsr8 said:
Any ideas on this please people? ➡️

saracenhavoc":2xszjsr8 said:
Now i'm looking at a new bike, my Dad is thinking of joining me and might sell his Klein Pulse Pro... Got the spec off bikepedia and added a few bits that I know he changed - any idea what this will be worth these days? Its in excellent condition as he's had it from new and doesn't use it very often but he still has it professionally serviced regularly and has used it most weekends this summer.

I guess the frame would be worth a fair bit as you can literally pick the bike up with 2 fingers!

Full Spec:

Bicycle Type: Mountain bike, front suspension

Weight: 24.3 lbs

Size: Medium (18" seat tube)

Color: Solar Yellow

Frame Construction: TIG-welded

Frame Tubing Material: Klein aluminum Power Tubing

Fork Brand & Model: Rock Shox Judy XC

Fork Material: Aluminum/magnesium

Component Group: SRAM ESP 9.0SL/Shimano Deore LX

Brakes: Avid 1D-20

Brake Levers: Avid SD-1.9 L

Shift Levers: SRAM ESP 9.0SL Grip Shift

Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX top-swing, top-pull

Rear Derailleur: SRAM ESP 9.0SL

Crankset: Sugino Mighty 700, 20/32/42 teeth

Pedals (upgraded): Shimano DX PD-M636 SPD

Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN52, 113mm spindle

BB Shell Width: 73mm English

Rear Cogs: 8-speed, 11 - 30 teeth

Chain: Sachs PC-41, 1/2 x 3/32"

Seatpost: Bontrager Comp, 31.6mm diameter

Saddle: Bontrager FS Plus 10

Handlebar (upgraded): Roox 4.0mm thick walled DH Riser Bars

Handlebar Stem: Bontrager

Headset: 1 1/8" threadless Aheadset Kontak SA

Hubs Front: Cane Creek Crono

Hubs Rear: Shimano Deore LX

Rims Front: Cane Creek Crono Metro 24-hole

Rims Rear: Bontrager Mustang Asym 32-hole

Spokes: DT stainless steel, 2.0mm double-butted

Spoke Nipples: Alloy nipples

So what do you think everyone?

About £50

The havoc was a low end BSO type bike
I cant even recall them being over £200 when new... Low Spec and URT (which isnt always a bad thing...) but in this case it's awful...

Rock Shox Mag 10 / 21 & spares

Looking for an idea on these. Thanks

Rock Shox Mag 21, late model 60mm travel, 1 1/8th un cut steerer threadless
Mag21-1.jpg

Rock Shox Mag 21 SlTi, 1994 model 60mm travel conversion 190mm steerer 1 1/8th threadless alu
SlTi.jpg
AC Brace in Red for Mag 21
AC_Brace.jpg

Long Travel kit for Mag 10 / 21 as new
Mag_LT_Kit.jpg

Service kit for Mag 10 / 21 as new
MAG_Service_Kit.jpg

Tool kit for Mag series
Mag_Tool_Kit.jpg

TIA

One of those braces went for £34 over the weekend mate, I've PM'd you about it as I've had a wanted ad up for one for quite a while. I managed to miss the one at the weekend unfortunately due to an internet crash. I bought some NOS Mag21 without crown and steerer for about £70 earlier this year so I'd suggest about £100 for the Mag21 and £145 for the SLti?

Not sure about the rebuild kit and tools, but I'd e happy to make an offer for the brace and more!

I bought one of those AC braces new for 18€. Mine is blue.
I also got a used Rock Shox Mag 21..it cost me 38€ and it works.
Maybe i was just lucky.

benbonty":uzlsddn8 said:
One of those braces went for £34 over the weekend mate, I've PM'd you about it as I've had a wanted ad up for one for quite a while. I managed to miss the one at the weekend unfortunately due to an internet crash. I bought some NOS Mag21 without crown and steerer for about £70 earlier this year so I'd suggest about £100 for the Mag21 and £145 for the SLti?

Not sure about the rebuild kit and tools, but I'd e happy to make an offer for the brace and more!
Them prices are steep. :shock:

£40 for the 95+ MAG 21 possibly more if you guarantee them to hold air, and not have worn bushings. The steerer is the selling point though as it's long.
SL/Ti's are odd as you're paying for the finish on the legs and the Alu steerer. If the legs are immaculate than a lot of money, if they are tarnished then I'd say £70ish. Length of steerer isn't so long as to make it a must have length.

My price guestimates are incl of UK postage.

But it depends on the day who wants what.

FluffyChicken":2tzeylvj said:

£40 for the 95+ MAG 21 possibly more if you guarantee them to hold air, and not have worn bushings. The steerer is the selling point though as it's long.
SL/Ti's are odd as you're paying for the finish on the legs and the Alu steerer. If the legs are immaculate than a lot of money, if they are tarnished then I'd say £70ish. Length of steerer isn't so long as to make it a must have length.

I've done a bit of research and think you might be right.... I thought that these ones were NOS to be honest............

benbonty":3b4wmf5e said:
FluffyChicken":3b4wmf5e said:

I've done a bit of research and think you might be right.... I thought that these ones were NOS to be honest............

These do look nice and could easily get 20 more than my prices is the right person is there. I would say ebay will get you more maybe, but after the ebay and paypal hit it'll not be far different I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back