little f-ers

God :shock: I'd be gutted if someone did that to mine, and its even a company car (but I do like my motors :D ).
Some arse scratched my back bumper when they lost their ability to reverse; I nearly cried! Got it repaired within a week ;)

If you find them, call me and we'll go kick seven shades of sh*t out of them!! :x

:LOL:

kinda makes me feel a bit better that I'm not the only ones and others here ahve had the same thing, but still is mindless

think it'll have to stay scratched until we move house later this year and I sell it then as knowing my luck it'll happen again, so ;) :

FS - one 2001 storm blue Toyota Celica 190, 50k miles, leather/CD and one 2m long scratch....

When i lived at home some C**T had a problem with every bodies cars. so cut every tyre on every car :twisted: :twisted: EXcept our neighours 2CV :shock: :LOL: :LOL: Must have felt sorry for him.
I hate vandals death to them. And the piss head who thought it funny to do that to a Lamborghini hung draw and quartering. I hate drunks too.
:D :evil:

similar-ish story, this gang of kids locally, calling themselves the "jedi knights" were causing havoc - smashing up war memorials and loads of gravestones - a couple of years ago. Videod themselves doing it all, then one of the fkn stupid w@nkers left a video of it all in the VCR, his old man found it and dobbed him in!

they were the laughing stock of the town for ages.

crime doesn't pay (does it?) :twisted:

I know how you feel.
Some little sod keeps nicking the badges of my Saab every time I replace them. I keep getting the mirrors smashed off too :twisted: . At £400 a pop for a dealer replacement :shock: .... every time I see one on the 'bay for good money I add another one to my stock pile.
P*sses me off when you can't have something nice without some toss*r smashing it up for you. Had to give up the convertible cause some idiot fell through the roof. :evil:

....feel better now for letting that out.

We get it a lot in our street, Cars keyed, wing mirrors/ wipers broken off and footprint dents on the bonnet and roof.

Police can do nothing unless they catch them in the act, not worth claiming for as it is so regular.

It took them less than a month to hit our new VW Touran and our Saab before that was scored on every panel when we traded it in. Very depressing buying new cars on our street.

One neighbor even got full words scratched into his bonnet, you can image what they were.

tossers.

Complete opposite round our way, get a certain amount of respect from the village ‘wanna be’ ruffians!
The amount of times the Mrs has left her car unlocked over night! Still there, untouched, in the morning.
Been in our village 4 and a bit years, no trouble at all :cool:

Its in the City, 5 miles down the road where the to***rs are :x I hate parking and leaving my car. Had some tw*ts dent the side of my old car one night, in my office car park :shock: Come to think of it, they were always doing peoples wing mirrors. Thats why I have now opted to have a company car, cus if anything gets damaged I dont pay for the repair! ;)

orange71":po4x0ms4 said:
one of the reasons I have a car worth less than £500. I couldn't give a sh!t if somebody did that...it would just add to the pre-existing scratches.

...just as well as my last £500 car got nicked.

wasn't worth claiming off insurance :roll:

still, can understand why you'd be hacked off with a newer car.

Same here....never pay a lot of money for cars...then I don't care what happens to them.
Sorry to hear your story...bring back the stocks, thats what I say.

Back