Plymouth ride 13th nov - & Aftermath!

Just got back to Bridport today. Thank you all for coming hope you aren't feeling to sore!
I'm worn out!
Really looking forward to the next ride now.
I was a bit rubbish and didn't take a camera but there is this photo from my recce the day before.

stuff.jpg

Cool dog!

Thanks again Paul. Nah, not sore - I was waiting for the second lap! :LOL:

jondb - I'll pm a mod ref the banners!

With a picture like that, I shouldn't have shipped my two Inuits to The States so early, and got them to pull me up some of those hills instead!! ;)

He tends to be a hazard rather than a help as he wants to go and chase rabbits all the time :LOL:

Yeah, mine were 32KG and 35KG and they are always interested in those slightly bigger bigger rabbits, also known as sheep :roll: d'oh. (or anything that moved).

onza100":2ehurtsv said:
He tends to be a hazard rather than a help as he wants to go and chase rabbits all the time :LOL:

:LOL: My 2 go chasing the deer at Haldon!

jondb, Scougar, cyfa2809, ajantom and hirameuser - your 'Retrobike Rider *' banners should be with you shortly.

Linky to the next Haldon ride for those who haven't seen it yet >>>

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168203

I've asked ajantom and jimbo-xc to come up with the route! :xmas-wink:

Mine likes sheep to. They are twice the size of him though! Not good. I'd like a husky but my flat is more jack russell suited!

Oh gosh.. don't even mention deer. Last week our male saw a buck whilst out on the tie out (It's not a fenced in yard).. and apparently broke his collar to chase it. Cue him dissappearing for half an hour and coming back covered in blood (Hopefully his from all the brambles!). He's very timid, but when it comes to hunting oh my gosh - instinct just takes over :-( (And we weren't able to train him otherwise).

Anyway... anyone got more pictures?

p.s. Thanks for the banner's :-D I did wonder if they meant you had been out on a ride lol.

Back