Fulgy!

beepbeep

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Don't believe that there's a dedicated thread on fulgy post '98 bikes (don't believe that there should be either :LOL: )

I've see some hideous BSOs in my time but this one has to top the lot – I mean what the **** were they thinking? :shock: Combine harvester meets the stage lighting for Wembley Arena......

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 839
Its good recycling, you collect all the alloy scrap lying around the workshop and build it into a bike that will transport folk around in a green way. Nothing wasted, everything gained :D

I remember them, BSO end of cycling, cant remember make :?

Maybe instead of including the word 'bicycle' in bso, we should campaign to change it to BOS - Bag of S**t. How long can we be nice for? Really?

Aw c'mon, enough of the vitriol, its still a bike and who knows it might be its riders pride and joy.

Bicycle Shaped Object is cruel enough.

I've ridden many happy miles on what many would consider BSO's and some were fugly to but they did the job until knowledge and finance allowed me to get better kit ;)

I guess we all start somewhere. Its more so the bikes that really arent worth the money thats paid. The ones that fall apart and put riders off. Some lower budget bikes arent too bad if setup well but im talking bottom of the barrel supermarket jobs et al.

Could it really have been a very cheap bike when new?
There is a huge amount of work in building a frame that complicated :shock:
Not pretty though :D

Back