pace rc100 finally finished.

videojetman":254vpjbz said:
this was my first full susser and was almost responsible for me turning my back on the retro bike world, but i have seen the error of my ways.

Glad you saw the error of your ways, you're a bad man. Now give that bike to me to redeem yourself... :cool: :LOL:

just got off the phone from argos, so now i'll just have to be very patient,
but they sent me some photo's of an rc100 which they resprayed, and i was blown away by the quality, it kind of makes me think when i get mine built up i wont stop looking at it.
i keep thinking about the fact i actually own an rc100.
i'm sure some people reading this might think i'm a bit sad, but i know there are some who will appreciate the feeling you get when something is acheived.
can anyone tell me exactly how many pace rc100's were produced ?
i've enclosed a pic of the bike they sent me, who's pace is it ?

Attachments

• SNC13630.jpg
    SNC13630.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 811
videojetman":2mrscnqa said:
i've enclosed a pic of the bike they sent me, who's pace is it ?

The excitement must be getting to you! :LOL:

Try Page 1 of your own thread! That pic is Pete_mcc's RC100 - where the recommendation for an Argos paint job came from! :LOL: :LOL:

Hope it's going well. Watch this space for cable guide developments!

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

Possibly a daft question... is it not possible to take a band on mech and a braze on mech and cannibalise the two to get an almost NOS braze on?

ok someone here might have the answer,
i took my hub & wheel to my LBS to be rebuilt, but the owner said he needed the spoke sizes to do the job,
i thought all bike shops knew how to work out the spoke size.
so does anyone know the spoke sizes for a set of suntour xc pro 32 hole hubs front and rear. mated to a pair of mavic 231 rims.
i know there are calculators for this sort of thing but i thought i'd see if anyone has got the sizes without having do do a load of measurements.
on a positive note i have just managed to buy a nos correct bottle cage, and the guy has more.

If he can't figure out spoke lengths he's going to struggle with the offset rear wheel...

Back