Ultimate!!

Fattyboombatty

Old School Hero
Yeti Ultimate. All original. Just got this off Mtbr. It was in a thread posted earlier. One advantage of being in the States! All you blokes get to hang out and ride together. When I'm feeling left out I just go buy a Yeti! Ha ha.
This is an 18" and I plan on installing a mint condition Judy Sl that also came with it. The accutrax will be rockin the off season. Enjoy.
Fatty

Attachments

• ultimate1.jpg
    ultimate1.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 4,521
  • ultimate2.jpg
    ultimate2.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 4,521
  • ultimate3.jpg
    ultimate3.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 4,521
  • ultimate4.jpg
    ultimate4.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 4,521
Ultimate in Team Violet, very sweet Fatty! Can see you must have taken delivery only seconds ago, as otherwise you would have swapped the post and seat of course ;) :mrgreen:

Understand you have no friends to hang out with, but maybe that is because everyone is yealous ;)

Enjoy it!

- Melvin

Melvin,
You are absolutely right about the post! It is crap. If I wasn't broke at the moment the bike would look right. I have plenty of friends. None of which can appreciate a retro ride. They all love the new junk.
Fatty

Fattyboombatty":3mvzb9ec said:
I have plenty of friends.

Great to learn. I was already feeling very sad for you.

None of which can appreciate a retro ride.

I am now feeling very sad for them ;)

Now go save money for a proper post :D , but you could also sell a mint Judy SL to raise funds :idea:

- Melvin

How on earth did I miss that!! Well done, sweet ride....now if you ever get really broke .........

Melvin,
You are my Dutch Ringle source. Remember? Work some magic for me!
Between you and Spikes, I have outfitted almost all my bikes with hot, steamy, Ringle goodness. 26.8 ;)

Fattyboombatty":rv3h4rvq said:
Melvin,
You are my Dutch Ringle source. Remember? Work some magic for me!
Between you and Spikes, I have outfitted almost all my bikes with hot, steamy, Ringle goodness. 26.8 ;)

Hi Fatty,

Got a purple 27.2 Moby. Will include some sanding paper and ...voila!

;)

Latest posts

Back