What do you do to pay for all the bikes ?

I'm a maintenance Electrician at Land Rovers test facility in Gaydon,

sounds more interesting than it is though.....spend most of my time fixing b****y lights!

Chris.

The outdoor life for me. Have just spent two days up to my knees (and occasionally well over; must get taller boots) in mud. Have been training some folks in the art of RTK GPS surveying. More or less ended up doing the job for them. Such is the fate of a surveying field based technical support bod!

shovelon":12p717gf said:
orange71":12p717gf said:
"Data Quality and Information Facilitator" for an NHS PCT... :roll:

:?: :?: :?:

Care to decipher? :p

:LOL: Not sure myself some days!!

Basically there's a big project in the UK at the moment to make everybody's medical records available electronically so if you go to your GP (family practitioner), hospital or paramedics they can 'dial in' to your record without having to rely on paper (probably locked away in some archive somewhere). I have a patch of 20 GP practices who I go round training them up to record medical information accurately so should the worst happen and you have a car crash miles from home and paramedics come to scrape you up the record that they dial in to is correct and they don't give you an antibiotic you are allergic to for example. They can find out your past history and current medication as well as allergies.

I also help extract that information from GP clinical systems for audit purposes to help plan services within the NHS.

Well you did ask... :roll:

orange71":11k0ylu1 said:
Basically there's a big project in the UK at the moment to make everybody's medical records available electronically so if you go to your GP (family practitioner)

These days it's cheaper/easier to find them in layby's, roundabouts and rubbish dumps ain't it? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back