Anyone interested in cruiser bikes?

cruiser bikes

hello, i,ve had a small cruiser frame in the shed for a year or two, the wife in her infinite wisdom :? has decided to come with me mountain biking :roll: , so i am busy building the frame into a retro cluncker thing for her, satin black paint job,green and purple anno :cool: . i,ll post some pics when its done, weekend i hope.

cheers drew :D

Re: cruiser bikes

sounds good Drew, would love to see pics

retroman":3imcp986 said:
hello, i,ve had a small cruiser frame in the shed for a year or two, the wife in her infinite wisdom :? has decided to come with me mountain biking :roll: , so i am busy building the frame into a retro cluncker thing for her, satin black paint job,green and purple anno :cool: . i,ll post some pics when its done, weekend i hope.

cheers drew :D

...I took some inspiration of the cruiser-scene, but ended up with a pub bike... Bit of cruiser, bit of HotRod.. time for a beer... :LOL:

Attachments

• white walls + spatborden (4).JPG
    white walls + spatborden (4).JPG
    169 KB · Views: 734
dont think i have posted mine on here...

1fbin9.jpg

Love the hot rod mvd1974! :cool:

Picked this old Rex (Swedish) up for around a fiver a few weeks back – it's just asking to be cruiserified...

Attachments

• IMG_4317.JPG
    IMG_4317.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 681
for sure, lots to do to it, wheels, handlebars, etc, good frame to start with :)

beepbeep":rlllw1is said:
Love the hot rod mvd1974! :cool:

Picked this old Rex (Swedish) up for around a fiver a few weeks back – it's just asking to be cruiserified...

Back