park tools half price

Thanks for the heads up.

Halfords sometimes gets bad press but with prices like this they get a thumbs up this time for sure.

Will be getting a crank puller for sure.

I got me one of them crank pullers years ago, have pulled many many cranks with it and is still going strong.... Bargain at that price :cool:

cornholio's RC200":2pvg0ixd said:
Nowhere has got the crank puller within miles of me :(

I'm sure that you can ring your local Halfords, and they'll arrange to have it delivered from another one of their stores, so that you can go to pick it up from the one nearest to you.

They definitely do it with bikes, because I had a bike delivered to my local store, which was the only one left in stock and was in a Halfords store at the other end of the country!

Barneyballbags":3of5ts5w said:
cornholio's RC200":3of5ts5w said:

I'm sure that you can ring your local Halfords, and they'll arrange to have it delivered from another one of their stores, so that you can go to pick it up from the one nearest to you.

They definitely do it with bikes, because I had a bike delivered to my local store, which was the only one left in stock and was in a Halfords store at the other end of the country!

Hmmm that's a scheme. I'm too thick to think of that one :LOL:

cornholio's RC200":1xdply7d said:
Barneyballbags":1xdply7d said:
cornholio's RC200":1xdply7d said:

Hmmm that's a scheme. I'm too thick to think of that one :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Give them a ring to find out, you might be pleasantly surprised!

Back