Show us yer FSR's

Bullpup":2r0e5wpw said:
Thats come up really well Mick. Are you going to get new decals?
yeah once i build it back up, still trying to decide which colour decals

the colour looks darker to naked eye

I may be able to get my hands on one of those adapters in the next couple of weeks, the frame it's on has a cracked swingarm but may have some donor parts if there is any interest.

sic_nick":i0fq7vh0 said:
I may be able to get my hands on one of those adapters in the next couple of weeks, the frame it's on has a cracked swingarm but may have some donor parts if there is any interest.
im sure there will be plenty interest in a sharkfin, i don't need one as i have disc tabs

sic_nick":25y9anjc said:

Definately - what other bits are available?

A friend of mine has a '99 FSR Stumpy that has a crack in the chainstay area IIRC so the bike would just be usable for parts, I will be seeing him in a few weeks so will try and see if he wants me to sort out selling it on here.

Surely you can get the crack drilled (to avoid it cracking further) and then welded? (Sorry if I'm trying to stop parts here...)

I would say the crack is terminal to be honest and he's moved on to a Commencall now that suits his riding style better.

I would say the crack is terminal to be honest and he's moved on to a Commencall now that suits his riding style better.

Back