Real Ale Wobble 2011

No rain forcast for the whole of this week, plus warm temperatures? Can it really be time for the Wobble :shock:

I was up that way today and it is very wet, but it should dry out a bit by the weekend...or not :LOL:

this is gonna be awesome :D :D

barely been out recently due to work/weather and generally feeling crappy aswel as the depression of winter setting in so i'm really looking forward to this.

weather is not looking good for the weekend though and last year we were spoilt with the best weather I ever had in 14 years of Wobbling. It's bound to rain :LOL:

There is always one :LOL:

I had these images of sunshine and dusty trails .... One foul blow Ed has destroyed it all !! :LOL: :LOL:

We are arriving on the saturday morning. Where is the best place to stash the car, I remember last time it was a bit of a nightmare!

just checked the postcode location of the accomodation, Daj mate you have played a blinder, 1/2 mile from the pub! :D :D

thanks for sorting that! :D

jonnyboy666":33f75wx4 said:
just checked the postcode location of the accomodation, Daj mate you have played a blinder, 1/2 mile from the pub! :D :D

thanks for sorting that! :D

;) Like I said to the mrs it was just a coincident the pub was that close!!

Bollox .....This is just seeing if there is interest

Is there anyone interested in taking our lodgings from Friday to Sunday including three course meals and breakfasts? We paid £160 so would want somewhere over the £100 :?

http://www.victoriawells.org.uk/

This is the last resort with the current dilemma but if someone is interested its an option :?

Back