'99 FSR Elite Build - piccy wics

that shock is in it's optimum position unfortunately. the dial cant be adjusted if its the other end and i think the valve fouls the frame. its pretty much all i can do. hopefully the shock is pumped up according to my weight, but not sure about rebound. i will probably look to getting a better shock anyways - or at least one that can be accessed without taking the link apart :roll:

i'm loving the little bits of gold on those forks too. i've considered getting my BETD link repainted as the finish on it now is cack. was thinking a yellow or gold, but it may be too much! any suggestions? i like anodized finishes..... :cool:

Carge":as1qm7zl said:
Liking that rather a lot - kinda regretting selling it to you now :)

bet you don't regret it as much as me not buying your sharkfin with it though :p besides, if we ever meet at a ride, i'll be sure to let you have a go!

im putting rock shox sid on mine, no lockout though but valves better positioned
still needs to fit wrong way round though

they've been popping up all over ebay the past few months and its spurred me on to get mine done before the winter hits :)

Love the frame, looks in top condition unlike my FSR XC when I got it.

You ought to keep looking around at other frames, if you are lucky as I was you may be able to find a donor frame with a disc rear end.

I managed to find on ebay a guy selling a frame with the original front end and a BETD seatstay and link. I took the donor parts and sold the frame on for effectively no cost.

Axeman1977":3rwglg1i said:

You ought to keep looking around at other frames, if you are lucky as I was you may be able to find a donor frame with a disc rear end.

I managed to find on ebay a guy selling a frame with the original front end and a BETD seatstay and link. I took the donor parts and sold the frame on for effectively no cost.

'once in a blue moon' comes to mind - although, how long ago did that happen...may be due a blue moon soon....:p

twain":1ps266mq said:
Axeman1977":1ps266mq said:

'once in a blue moon' comes to mind - although, how long ago did that happen...may be due a blue moon soon....:p
this sold for £50 on sat sharkfin fitted

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Specialized-f ... 35b69d0317

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back