BIG SALE All new prices, offers and swaps!

cyfa2809":2ahqts6c said:
:shock: How many rubbers have you got?!

Got shot of about a dozen, maybe a dozen more to go, that should leave two or three dozen as spares... :oops: It's because of the different wheel sizes here! :LOL:

That red Specialized Stem is just screaming for a new home on my single speed!!!!! Wife will kill me if I spend any more on bikes this month!!! proper gutted!!! hope it's still there on payday!!!

Keewee":24bvfzkk said:
That red Specialized Stem is just screaming for a new home on my single speed!!!!! Wife will kill me if I spend any more on bikes this month!!! proper gutted!!! hope it's still there on payday!!!

Would that be Friday or the end of the month then? Don't mind putting it aside for you if you definitely want it! ;)

It's the 29th if you would be willing to put it in a safe place!!!! :) but I'll absolutely take it!!! ive spent 5 times what I normally do in a month!! after some drunkard kicked the rear end of my commuter in to a pretzel while it was locked up over night during a night shift!!!!

Cheers very much if you are willing!!!!

Cary

What a bastard! :x Have you sorted a rear wheel? If it's 26" I might have something that could help... What hub is your's? Rim or disc brake?

Stem's no bother anyway :)

Wheels arrived from another retro biker today so got it back together just now !!!!! Bit of hammer based surgery to the rear brakes and she is all go!!!! Cheers for hanging onto the stem it will look the muts nuts!!!

Keewee":3h0drz0k said:
Wheels arrived from another retro biker today so got it back together just now !!!!! Bit of hammer based surgery to the rear brakes and she is all go!!!! Cheers for hanging onto the stem it will look the muts nuts!!!

No trouble :)

Are you lot getting shy?!

Loads of swaps wanted in my sig, massive discount and a brew if you're near Manc, and you know I love a cheeky offer or a haggle... ;)

I really, REALLY, shouldnt, but that Hope M4 (I used to have one!) could find a nice home with a build I have on the slow burner...

I still regret sellng a '05 Kona Stinky with full Hopes and pot of other upgraded parts for about £250 :cry: :cry: :cry:

PM incoming.

:cool:

Back