BoTM Nov 2011 'Made in Taiwan Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
landsbee":2jc0zkfv said:
1991 Muddy Fox Alu Team, Top of the Line in 1991 from Muddy Fox, Made in Taiwan (Handmade), full Shimano XT, Selle San Marco Regal leather saddle, curved top tube, fantastic finish, not moved much since 1991.

Kind regards, Daniel

Very nice, not sure about those period incorrect tires, but otherwise, very nice.

Hi, thx, the Tires are produced for a longer time, mine are from 1992/93, I think that would be period correct, kind regards Daniel

I just have to enter this Taiwanese beauty to this BOTM as I don't think there will be a Neon-special very soon again! ;)

Bought this recently and it is completely original and hasn't been used a lot! The colors are still shining (hard to capture it in the recent daylight) and it's near to NOS. Every part of the bike is original, from tires to grips, from saddle to brakepads and from seatpost to chain. It's amazing.

More pics in the thread in my sig!

Hope you like it too! :D

1991 Marin Bear Valley

GroteFoto-G4JD8QEM.jpg

GroteFoto-83BBOPIA.jpg

landsbee":302u3hel said:
1991 Muddy Fox Alu Team Top of the Line in 1991 from Muddy Fox, Made in Taiwan (Handmade), full Shimano XT, Selle San Marco Regal leather saddle, curved top tube, fantastic finish, not moved much since 1991Kind regards, Daniel

Thats nice that is - not a fan of butterscotch tyres but the bike is :cool:

Very sad that the following year MF went to sh1t. :(

Loving that Muddy fox team, just need to find British Eagle Boss in yellow for this Botm and that would be it for me awesome :D

stumpjumper1990":52vvsh9g said:
Raging_Bulls":52vvsh9g said:
Nice one, B. You gotta teach me how to find these gems tho.

Lot's of luck and an awfull lot of time on marktplaats.nl and ebay.... ;)

Wow that is something else. Cracking looking bike, gotta be one of my favourites on the site. :D

nevadasmith":2cto9dda said:
Wow that is something else. Cracking looking bike, gotta be one of my favourites on the site. :D

Thanks!! :p

It's allmost impossible to photograph that neon-green!! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back