WTD: 56cm ctc road frame...European.

Way2many

Retro Guru
On the lookout for a classic steel road frame, maybe Gazelle, Cougar...Batavus? Not too high end!

Late 80's to early 90's build, paint projects considered.

What you got peeps.

how about a peugeot PA10e?

needs some work and wheels but all there. pm me if your interested

edit- sorry just saw the dates you want, so maybe no good as this was 1971 timeline

Hello,

I have a 56cm frame, currently in Belgium.

The frame is, I believe, an Emrin, from a very well established bike shop
in Belgium.

It has been very crudely resprayed (rattle can?) as a colnago, but beneath
the naff paint there is a very nice frame: campagnolo drop outs, cinelli bottom bracket, columbus stickers on the fork. Cable is routed through top tube.

There is not a lot of information about Emrin bikes apart from their website, although I came across a guy on bikeforums who said he thought the frames were built by Colnago.

I was thinking of restoring this myself but I've probably got enough projects for the moment really.

I can arrange to post the frame from Belgium or if you can wait til December I could arrange a pickup or delivery from the UK.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll sort some photos.

Cheers,

Johnny

Gitane Vitus triple butted GTI with Time carbon fibre forks in 57cm? 16 speed STI, in immaculate condition throughout.
£325 but doesn't include the chainset/BB pictured it's a very similar compact SR chainset with 50/40 rings (can go down to a 28 chainring) plus very good cup & cone Stronglight bottom bracket.
iF OF INTEREST i'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS & MORE PHOTOS VIA EMAIL.
5845587290_e5625ca312_b.jpg

Back