Plymouth ride 13th nov - & Aftermath!

If anyones gonna be a slow coach itll be me, too much eating not enough exercise over the last few years im afraid.... i apologise in advance!!! oh and josh stop waffling on itll be fine with my 'modifications' :LOL: :roll:

LOL.

On a more serious note... is anyone by chance turning up in a van, that I could put my commuting bike in? (So I can ride there to borrow Josh's bike for the day).

EDIT: Just to confirm:

Where: PL7 4TB Coypool Park and ride (Just off marsh mills).
Time: 10 am arrival, 10:30am Start.

If correct, can you up date the first post just in case :)

Scougar":kj0qluy6 said:
On a more serious note... is anyone by chance turning up in a van, that I could put my commuting bike in? (So I can ride there to borrow Josh's bike for the day).

Happy to put it in my car. How big is it? I can get a tandem in just! :LOL:

Scougar":kj0qluy6 said:
EDIT: Just to confirm:

Where: PL7 4TB Coypool Park and ride (Just off marsh mills).
Time: 10 am arrival, 10:30am Start.

If correct, can you up date the first post just in case :)

Think so :)

2 of us still coming. The van still not back from Torbay Conversions so scrounging a lift with the boy. Rode in shorts today (35 miles - shouldn't have) so lets hope it's as good tomorrow.

jimbo-xc":y7b7ivjr said:
2 of us still coming. The van still not back from Torbay Conversions so scrounging a lift with the boy. Rode in shorts today (35 miles - shouldn't have) so lets hope it's as good tomorrow.

Good grief.. 35 miles then this today? You sound like my work colleague.. he's mental into cycling/swimming as well. (well done btw... I'm just jeolous lol.)

yeah & I'm no spring chicken either! Mrs Jimbo was up for a decent ride & I don't like to disappoint! I'll be ok, just going for a mega Chinese takeaway now, porridge in the morning - calories are my friend!

Latest posts

Back