2010 Voodoo D-Jab

Lovely.

Recently added suspension forks (Reba Teams) and 2 x 9 gearing to mine.

Makes the bike far more versatile and fun to ride.

Love the shot of the bike in the field :D

mike_eb":ui821v3z said:
Seriously considering buying a D-jab at the moment. How does it ride compared to your steel voodoo. Do you think going to the titanium version over steel is worth the extra cash?

:cool: bike

I think it's worth buying titanium frame.

The geometry of the D-Jab is similar to Bizango, titanium is more comfortable than steel.

Titanium forever. :roll:

I just bit the bullet and bought a frame, I will probably not be able to finish it until my credit card recovers from the hiding I gave it :D This is the first brand new frame I have had for 22 years! My last brand new bike was bought for my be my Dad when I was 12 LOL.

Voodoo riders unite,

That's some nice rides In this thread. And Mike_eb go for it! Looking forward to seeing your build on here too.

Enjoy!!

mike_eb":239gzwl8 said:
I just bit the bullet and bought a frame, I will probably not be able to finish it until my credit card recovers from the hiding I gave it :D This is the first brand new frame I have had for 22 years! My last brand new bike was bought for my be my Dad when I was 12 LOL.

Congratulations Mike.

Where are the pic??? :D

IbocProSX":239gzwl8 said:
Voodoo riders unite,

That's some nice rides In this thread. And Mike_eb go for it! Looking forward to seeing your build on here too.

Enjoy!!

Yes!!!! voodoo riders unite. :D

hola amigo :D

how many Voodoo's you own now - checked your blog today :LOL: the new ones really nice :cool:

btw. did you do the "designed by Joe Murray" decals or are the OE spec. for those Voodoos ?

Yeah,that looks lovely :D Voodoo were always the magazine brand but they always produced nice well specced frames
How are the knees coping with no gears? :LOL:

Mine arrived today, however it has turned up sans head tube badge so have contacted the distributor to see what is happening, however apart from that it looks great. Pics will follow ...

Back