NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Mainly fairly local stuff in/around Redcar & Cleveland and North Yorks, been keeping track of my rides with the GPS and using gpsies.com to help create routes.
Mainly road based stuff as it's easier to plan, you never know what off-road is like till you're actually there.

1) I'm getting old, my memory fails me frequently...
2) I forgot where I put the maps...

;)

Hey guys. I'm putting on a ride around some local woods on saturday 1st October. Already several RBers confirmed. If you would like to pop along give me a shout. There are no cafes, pubs or facilities nearby so make sure you bring everything you need for a big day out. I'll be taking the yellow bus up there so enough to make a brew and some bacon sarnies, but come ready to look after yourselves.

Si

As I feel the cold up here SE Scotland I find myself thinking of Rural Yorkshire pubs with open fires and pints of proper bitter and mild. So cheer me up or at least make me envious, whats on tap in your local and points out of 10 for its supping pleasure ;)

velomaniac":uxc7gg1d said:
As I feel the cold up here SE Scotland I find myself thinking of Rural Yorkshire pubs with open fires and pints of proper bitter and mild. So cheer me up or at least make me envious, whats on tap in your local and points out of 10 for its supping pleasure ;)

I've lived 20 yards away from my local pub for 6 years and I,ve never been in it :oops: But if your passing any were thats sell Black sheep I'd always risk a pint or two ;)

Latest posts

Back