FULL SUSPENSION MTBs, are great uphill too!

Or he could just ride his hardtail with a few psi out of the rear tyre, probably get as much travel!

Decorations

No. They are just decorations.

They are much longer then my top tube. Swords that lock into their sheath wouldn't accidentally fall out from movement/vibration. The blade replicas are like this.

If somebody was to make a movie about sword wielding MTBers, then I think they would have to be either:
~ strapped a sword to their thighs (Chances of snagging on something very high)
or
~ sword sheath strapped to their back, but going on most sword lengths, most peoples arms aren't long enough to retract the swords full length out of the sheath. Despite trickery seen on BLADE 1, 2 & 3. That's animation trickery, unless you've got double arm length compared to most people, or short swords.
or
~ strapped to top tube and seat stays.

Still, sure it looked better on motorbikes in BLADEII.

Also I think MTBer with swords would be an odd film.

Perhaps something else HIGHLANDER MTBer, instead of the catchphrase, "THERE CAN BE ONE", instead it could be "DO YOU KNOW OF ANY DECENT JUMPS NEAR BY, THAT I CAN RAMP OFF?"

Many different types of suspension too. Something with a single, high forward pivot will have a lot more anti squat than a low rear pivot, and will ebhave differently on climbs. And how it feels through the pedals.

CHINESE takeaway?

FluffyChicken":1iiftr0p said:
Nothings too odd for YouTube.

Hi Ben, side story here, at this very moment I'm thinking what to have for dinner.

To my right 'appears' to be many desirable take-aways offers, but aren't just all menus? Point being made the food looks great in a leaflet or website, but what does the food really taste like.

You know the Chinese round the corner from you?

You ever been there?

I thinking of surprising the woman behind the counter, I want her to describe to me what CHOP SUEY is. Then CHOW MEIN.

If the owner is cooking it is very nice, the one down near Forty Steps/Springhead Pub is often better though.
Depends on what your taste is like and what you order.

I'm assuming the picture posted is mid ride and we can therefore see how much travel you usually use on a ride (or at least half a ride). The problem with totally dis-counting the advice offered by the bike/fork/shock manufacturers is that you're basically disagreeing with all the R&R they've done before releasing the bike/forks/shock onto the market. If you wanted a bike with 2 inches of front and rear travel why didn't you buy one? What you appear to have done is buy a bike which wasn't suited to your purposes and made it fit them. A bit like buying a Ferrari and only using it to go down to the shops at 30mph and then justifying this by saying "Just because the top speed is 200mph, it handles like it's on rails and is designed specifically for speed, power and handling doesn't mean I can't use it to go to Tesco's once a week, each to their own". This is just lunacy.

Of course, Brighton won't be flat like Hull.

markwashington":36b14z7j said:
I'm assuming the picture posted is mid ride and we can therefore see how much travel you usually use on a ride (or at least half a ride). The problem with totally dis-counting the advice offered by the bike/fork/shock manufacturers is that you're basically disagreeing with all the R&R they've done before releasing the bike/forks/shock onto the market. If you wanted a bike with 2 inches of front and rear travel why didn't you buy one? What you appear to have done is buy a bike which wasn't suited to your purposes and made it fit them. A bit like buying a Ferrari and only using it to go down to the shops at 30mph and then justifying this by saying "Just because the top speed is 200mph, it handles like it's on rails and is designed specifically for speed, power and handling doesn't mean I can't use it to go to Tesco's once a week, each to their own". This is just lunacy.

I'll take your vast assurances, that Brighton is much "bumpier", then Hull (Kingston upon). Kings Town for what? Etc.

If "I" wanted more travel, I'd turn Propedal off, and fork lockout on a softer setting.

Thanks for your concern, of what to do, if I went DOWN a HILL!

Many thanks to imaginery persons (Who is everybody), for continuously making nonsense of what keeps a person on their bike, going downhill, even on awful descents, not that there are many of those locally, they are mostly small descents, you might even say was that less then level, some sort of degree pointing downwards?

Natural slopes, how dare they.

How about some manufactured cycle park, that would be fairer.

Propedal does not reduce travel - it is a low speed compression gate that has no effect on how the shock behaves on medium to large hits (and most small ones).

Back