BoTM Nov 2011 'Made in Taiwan Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
and another Marin! 1996 Team Marin made by Taiwan's finest craftsmen and they did a cracking job cos it rides great! :D

Attachments

• DSC03336.JPG
    DSC03336.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 1,072
i tried to read the whole topic but these taiwan bikes hurt my eyes and i had to skip to page 7.

thanks andy

MikeD":188zo9ap said:
Yeti 575 Annaversary Di2
Specialized m5 S Works

Where do you think these were made?

I forgot a out them. But technically they were from the USA due to the fact that the yeti is finished in the USA and the tubing is from the USA. And the specialized belongs now to my wife.

Thanks andy

any123":1gqsvq2a said:
i tried to read the whole topic but these taiwan bikes hurt my eyes and i had to skip to page 7.

thanks andy

Thanks for your comment; any other insightful, constructive input to share? :roll:

any123":2epppbei said:
MikeD":2epppbei said:
Yeti 575 Annaversary Di2
Specialized m5 S Works

Where do you think these were made?

I forgot a out them. But technically they were from the USA due to the fact that the yeti is finished in the USA and the tubing is from the USA. And the specialized belongs now to my wife.

Thanks andy

Technically, it seems you are using the work, "technically", incorrectly. A blushing emoticon would've been a better follow-up to MikeD's ownage.
;)

Rumble":2mwmpsw1 said:
any123":2mwmpsw1 said:

thanks andy

Thanks for your comment; any other insightful, constructive input to share? :roll:

i have a muddy fox explorer if that helps me get off the hook for my comment.

thanks andy

any123":gwaaaw8j said:
Rumble":gwaaaw8j said:
any123":gwaaaw8j said:

thanks andy

thanks andy

Not really it was Japanese made I think :D

Carl.

drcarlos":28dp5q30 said:
any123":28dp5q30 said:
Rumble":28dp5q30 said:
any123":28dp5q30 said:

thanks andy

thanks andy

Not really it was Japanese made I think :D

Carl.

Same sort of area lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back