M.I.A

heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
What happened to Grade A failure, and Mattpayne are they M.I.A somewhere :?:
Who else do we know thats M.I.A, maybe EdEdwards with his "sas"
background could head up a taskforce to locate missing members ;)

I think Grade A Failure and Scarlett were getting more into horses.

and I think I remember Matt saying he was about to do a lot more sailing and that's why he couldnt make the Peaks. But that was a while ago.

should we send out a search party?

Damn it, yoiu never leave a man behind.

Its amazing when you look through the member lists, we have thousands of registered users but only a (large) handful that a really active members :!:

People come and go for various reasons - whatever happened to Isaac_AG and Rascal?

Its amazing when you look through the member lists, we have thousands of registered users but only a (large) handful that a really active members

I think you'll find that's the case for most internet forums..

Peoples interests change over time for a number of reasons, as someone above mentioned 'Dave Failure' was on here all the time, real keen bean..but also had an interest in horses which was his Mrs main passion and hard to keep both going. Did notice Scarlett back on here a while back trying to sell her Kona, not sure if she had any joy.

Most forums have a hardcore that keep them going, we regularly get over 100 voters on BOTM and i would say that they are our core base and what keep the place ticking over...

and remember, it's quality not quantity, 1 Retrobiker is worth 10 STW'ers ;)

1 Retrobiker is worth 10 STW'ers.....Ace, but i would have said more like 30 ;)
Especially the ones that have to reply to every single post with some stupid reply!!
As for being a real keen bean!!! You would have thought that, even with other interests you might pop by every now and then to say hello.

Hilts":19wjxh01 said:
Its amazing when you look through the member lists, we have thousands of registered users but only a (large) handful that a really active members

I think you'll find that's the case for most internet forums..

Peoples interests change over time for a number of reasons

Unfortunately, that does seem the case. There appears to be no more than half a dozen 2005 members active on here.

But, there is a healthy number of peeps joining :D

Latest posts

Back