Black Country Members

Iwasgoodonce":1l6av364 said:
Well, I live in Codsall but am really an exiled Devonian. I would be able to ride locally but struggle with finding time to attain anything but a low base fitness level.

My problem too. Seem to be able to find half an hour here or there to degrease a chainset or something but very little time to get on the actual bike (not too keen on riding at 1am round our way). Luckily have a trainer to bolt the bike in to, so working at 30mins every other day (or so) to get the legs used to spinning again (and the heart used to increased bpm) and the gear bits used to working (to avoid being stuck knee deep in mud with a small screw driver and a knackered mech). :D

That's cowin great, ay it. :) (Work by Brierley Hill so drive through your neck of the woods every day!)

Don't think I'd be stupid enough to say that anywhere near the 'lions' on the island. :D (Got a couple of mates who live over that way, btw. :) )

Hi Nathan, as you can see from my profile I'm from the the back of Tipton as a Wednesbury bloke would say. ;)

My wife is originally from Tipton and I also ride through there on my way to work in Wednesbury.

So our numbers are gathering, Black Country Retroride on the horizon?

petitpal":erlswi4d said:
Don't think I'd be stupid enough to say that anywhere near the 'lions' on the island.

That's in Great Bridge, Paul. See Nathan, he's never even been to Tipton :LOL: :LOL: ;) .

Latest posts

Back