If you could have one frame, what would it be and why?

Kaiser wrote:
In real money terms I'd like a Canfield Nimble 9....or maybe the new Transition TransAM 29er...or at a push a Brodie Ti 26er Holeshot.

Can you no just hanker after something mere mortals might actually have heard of :roll: :LOL:

neebsta":1nud1u8f said:
Coming round to the idea of selling everything and getting just a Salsa El Mariachi, any thoughts on these? I do like Salsa - seem to get decent reviews, liked the karate monkey too, there just something about a Salsa :oops: :oops:
Then what you really need is a Soulcraft, the true descendant of Salsa Cycles; Still hand made by Sean Walling, Salsa's head welder, on Ross Schaeffer's farm.
I love mine! I've had some nice bikes but this is the best of the lot!

Take a normal bike, fit Internal hub rear wheel

Job done.
Works like a geared bike when you want and looks like a single speed and can easily act like one when you don't ;)

Frame, whichever colour looks nice ?

Although while oftopic, If I had to go modern I wouldn't mind trying the Sanderson Life out.

doesn't fit your bill though.

one bike

I think I would love a ti 29er from the likes of lynskey, or soul or charge.

In fact I am saving up to get one, within the next 18months and that will then be no more bikes.

You will not regret that choice - I have ridden my Ti29er over all kinds of terrain and its the most versetile bike I have. The new Charge is getting good reviews too!

Back