pace rc100 finally finished.

Is it me or is the gears on the other side on that Pace RC100 in the photo :shock: bet thats the only bike in the world like that :cool:

Wonder if that frame or bikes still are around, it must be a prototype in that photo with the gears the other side. Wonder if Duncan Macdonald has it :D could it be that that mite be the first 100 :?:

another part of the pace jigsaw. i was always into xt thumbshifters, but these seem to be really good quality.

Attachments

• IMG_4507.JPG
    IMG_4507.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 782
more shiny stuff, very nice.

ok, now i have a problem, i have these lovely xc pro hubs, which are 36 hole, and i have some very nice mavic 231 rims which are 32 hole.
so you can see my problem,

can anyone help me please.

i would either like some replacement hubs in 32 hole form, preffereably xc pro ones, or if not then some pace hubs from 20 years ago.

or at a last resort some mavic 231 rims in 36 hole form.

i am happy to trade with the hubs and rims i have for the right replacement parts.

now i will be looking for some grab on grips.

i cant beleive i never used suntour stuff bitd. i feels very nice and looks so nice, well better late than never.

this bike i know will be a triumph, i may be skint at the end of the process but what a bike i'll have. just glad i've got an understanding wife.

waiting in anticipation for the frame and other bits now to come back from argos.

Attachments

• IMG_4508.JPG
    IMG_4508.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 765

Latest posts

Back