The user known as Barman1

Several car forums have been hit by similar people and at least one to my knowledge has served time in prison, Thats right some one has gone down for this so everyone with just cause should contact the police with all of the details and emails/messages etc and they can and will act.
Good luck to all those involved I hope it gets sorted.

jimmy5willy":33tkudeb said:
Ciara Coyle of Derry is a chick on facebook. So maybe we can add identity theft to the list too.

People often use theyre spouse's paypal.

also lost £50 on some xtr parts

i bought a lot on the net, first time however i lost mony from buying from someone on a forum

will report to the police in belgium, for what it's worth ...

grtz, Danny

OK, so we have a few people who have been scammed. Is it possible to get a full list so that I can supply the police with this when I contact them? I'd want to know/confirm that anyone on here would be happily contacted by the police if needs be of course. Would also be useful to know if the log files from RB would be available from the time period should they be needed.

Even though it was paid as a gift it doesnt mean that the recipients bank details,address held be paypal are untraceable.I suggest contacting paypal telling them of these developments,tell them this is very serious and that the authorities will be involved
Also ask if could they help in some way:?
Don't know if John should take up the part of contacting Paypal and he's the official Guv
Sorry M8 :LOL:

I am on a couple of forums where a lot of sales of high value items go through, thousands of pounds for some of them.

The site cannot be held responsible, it is a private transaction between two individuals. Legally speaking.

genuine seller

legrandefromage":37owrcr3 said:
I'm happy for JV to keep my address details for reference.

have to agree i don't mind the Guv having my address for reference either

maybe as part of becoming a gold trader you have to send your address and or telephone number to the guv

maybe you have to make a successful purchase before you can sell even if its some retrobike stickers then at least your address could be found

i've paid 78,5 pounds for "bringing" Z1 to Russia at november,8. It's 75 to him and 3,5 taxes. At first I made "paying for goods", but he immediately refunded it saing:
""""""""
Hi not full amount paid due to paypal fees. Hence request for payment via gift. Do you wish to repay?
"""""""""
I have no option "gift" in PP so send "owed".
i watched the feedback and date of registration before payment - he registered at 4nov but what calmed me that when i asked extra photos of fork he made it.

Tell me whether really taxes in personal payment and for goods are different? or "for goods" refundable and personal not? why if the taxes are the same? I opened case in PP claiming canceling the payment. Giving data to police in Russia is futile. And it's necessary to know whether this guy is from UK - i suspect not...

Back