Bits Needed!

D▲NDY

Retro Guru
I have recently embarked on a build for my girlfriends uncle and have been sourcing bits here and there, trying to keep in budget but struggling!

Bits I need

Brake calipers
Saddle
Levers
Pedals, quill rat trap, platform etc, don't think he's quite ready for clipless

Now I'm looking for cheap as possible/free would be great ;)

If you are anywhere in Yorkshire I will cycle to collect and pay/buy you a beer/coffee/tea for your troubles.

Thanks

Didn't put them in my karma thread cos i forgot, but i've got some VP spd type pedals, not great condition but usable. If you want them for the price of postage there yours,

Thanks for the thought mate, but I can't imagine him doing his sunday pootling with spd ;) was debating whether to fit clips and straps..

Cheers anyway..

I can do a tidy (but not immaculate) Vetta SL saddle and a pair of white unbranded callipers for £10 posted...

I have a very old rolls that you can have for nowt. I think it's the first one I ever bought! Structurally it's fine, but it looks a mess. I was going to paint the rails and recover it to get it looking halfway decent again, but you can take it if you like. It's in N Yorks, Northallerton/Thirsk area.

Andy

Cheers Foz,might take you up on that, just waiting for the hamster to get back in touch as it would be nice to kill two birds with one stone and get the frame and wheels out of my spare room.

I'm in halifax and have a cellar full of (oldish, basic) bits. if you're still short of bits drop me a line and you can take bits you fancy.

Back