Should I upgrade to an x0 rear mech!?

OH my ! :shock: :cool:

Jealous!

Yes i have a kmc x9sl on my patriot. Seems ok, not put milage on it yet but ist nothing out of the ordinary compared to normal - that is, its a chain so it doesnt have any thing special about it that is going to cause it to break or whatever.
Love the gold coating on it, got mine for £26 posted :cool: Let me know if you need a link.

Glad u like it pal, it is very light! i have got a ybn hollow pin chain knocking about so may just crack this on for now!! Gonna order the carbon inner plate though...

747c8882.jpg

Chainrings and front mech on!!

f785833b.jpg

rear mech, cassette - not a 100% match to my hubs, but looks sweet :cool:

Oooooooo

Id say stick with the gold inner plate but if you dont i reckon it would fit my x9.
Please let me know if your getting rid!

Gold chain next though in my opinion!

sweet patriot! that is very nice - u can have 1st dibs on the gold cage when i get round to ordering the carbon one!

cheers for the positive comments, i'll get a gold ti chain when i have sold a few more bits on fleabay and earned some more paypal funds!

if i can find a pair of green wildgrippers for my 97 avalanche i have also got, might stick the almost NOS irc mythos skinwalls currently on that on the scale to give it this type of look...

schurterscalerc.jpg

not bad eh, if u squint at mine it'll look just like it :LOL:

Cheers!
Its going for a respray soon - satin silver with gold decals.

Im not too sure on the skinwalls on that. What about some panaracer fire's with yellow stripe?

Back